Megaupload

Monday, March 30, 2009

Generation Dead Movie [Sims 2]

Okay... like some of you might know, I love the book 'Generation Dead' by Daniel Waters. Curiousity came across me as i was in youtube and decided to search 'Generation Dead' to see what the fans made about that book. I was shocked later on. I was so shocked that i felt that i was going to faint [Or scream]. This girl with the username '1secretfanchild' in youtube said she's going to make a 'Sims 2' movie for the book 'Generation Dead'. She already has a little cast group of people to voice over but she's still looking for some people to cast for the voice of some of the males. I'm a girl of course and i want to try out for the role of 'Collette' since she doesnt talk much and i guess i can cast as her but i still dont know if she's taken by somebody else. I hope Collette is still not taken so i can voice over for her -^-^-



Well...

Wish me luck and Ja ne!

1secretfanchild URL:
http://www.youtube.com/1secretfanchild


Generation Dead [Sims 2] Movie Trailer


1 comment:

  1. hello.
    Very glad you came to the blog by accident.
    I am a Chinese.
    And you want to be friends.

    ReplyDelete