Megaupload

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My April Fools Day Joke!

Hey there! lolz
i just msg one of my best friends! XD
but i feel kind of weird, like if i did something i shouldnt have.
I e-mailed my friend this:

Ne, i dont wanna be your friend anymore.
you are annoying and i totally hate yummy.
i think he is stupid and ignorant.


She writes too and draws so she created this character called 'Yummy' that is a demon separated from his twins. I'm one of her characters so i'm actually Yummy's mother. Yeah, like everyfriend does, they include some of their friends in their stories! lol

So yeah, i feel weird cuz i think she might be mad at me. Last year, i april fools one of my other friends telling her that i might move to Mexico. She told me that if i go i might get killed. She even got sad cuz she didnt want me killed. Yeah, it was during that emo thing in Mexico. I used to dress kind of emo back then lol. So my point is that i might get to far on this april fools jokes. Hopefully my friend doesnt get mad. I love her so much that i will be so sad if she stops talking to me.

If you read this Eli, sowy for the e-mail, k? =]

Well... peace out and yummy is awesome! A lot of love to Yummy!

Ja Ne!

If your friend tells you that on April Fools, would you be mad at him/her?

No comments:

Post a Comment