Megaupload

Monday, March 30, 2009

Joe Jonas 0.0

Okay so i saw the kids shows awards, which i really enjoyed and thought Dwayne Johnson was hilarious when he dressed as Miley Cyrus.
Okay... so what do i mean about the title? LOL
OMG I THOUGH JOE LOOKED SO EFFEN HOT!!! [can i say the F word?]
I'm like freaking out here lol
I have always thought Kevin was cuter than him but now i was proven wrong by other half! [yup... my mind XD]
Yeah... i have to admit i have always though he was cute but Kevin kept getting in the way so i ended falling for kevin instead.
But OMG Joe is so fine! Like effen fine... [again...can i say the F word?]
Okay... so i'm like in love with this guy in my class that has curly hair so that's why i'm freaking out... He and Joe look so much alike... especially Joe's smile, which i've realize that both of them smile almost the same. X3
I guess i now like Joe and i've forgotten about Kev. Poor Kevy! Though Kevy needs to straighten his hair to win my heart again LOLz

Well... what do you think about Joe's curls?

Ja Ne

No comments:

Post a Comment