Megaupload

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to My Blog =]

Hey There. Welcome to my blog. Well if you read the about me, my name is Stephenie and i'm a senior in highschool. Yup, i will graduate soon so yeah, i'm looking forward for my life after high school. I'm such an anime freak so if there's any anime freaks out there, hope you join my blogspot. -^-^-

Well... i'll be honest when i post blogs so i will talk about myself alot and even talk about my friends. So yeah... i will even give reviews on stuff i wanna talk about. I will talk about anything that comes in mind. lolz

Okay, so i created this blog spot because i liked the blogspot by Tommy Williams. A character by Daniel Waters from the story Generation Dead. I thought it was a pretty good book and i'm waiting for the sequel 'Kiss of Life'.

Okay so enough about that -^-^-

Welcome to my blog spot -again- and hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment