Megaupload

Sunday, November 8, 2009

OMFG!!!

As the title says.... OH MY F***** GOD!!! It seems that as I posted the "It's been so long!" post, my laptop was stolen! O.O it really sucks! I did file a police report so they are looking for the guy but the officer guarantee that I might not get it back :/ Man..... *long sigh* it really sucks because since I'm a writer, my new stories are there! It really sucks that I didn't make a back-up! I'm so stupid! I really wish I should have made a back-up since I really think I'm not going to be able to re-write the story! -_-"

As of right now I'm in my friend's house [she lives right across from my house... and yes, its the one I get internet from or used to...] Her brother lend me his laptop so I'm right here writing this in his house in his sister's room. I really don't care about my laptop but my files! I really want my files! And right there I had some manga scans I was working one :/ really sucks! It was my first ever translated work [from Japanese to English!]

I guess I had bad luck then....

Well, wish me luck and Ja Ne!

-Nekohime17

No comments:

Post a Comment